SENSITIVE AREA SPECIALIST HAIR REMOVAL CRÈME
HUSH® is Dermatologically Tested and formulated at a PH level suitable for sensitive skin. HUSH® penetrates the roots, slows re-growth, leaving skin soft and smooth. Proven to remove coarse hair.
- Bikini Area
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Moisten skin with lukewarm water.
- Spread evenly over the area to be treated, ensure that all the hair is well covered.
- Leave for 2 to 5 minutes on the face, 3 to 10 minutes on the body – the time needed depends on hair type. DO NOT GUESS THE TIME ALLOWED, USE A WATCH.
- Gently remove some of the cream. If hair comes away easily, the treatment is complete.
- Remove the remaining cream and hair by wiping off and rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Do not use soap.
Aqua (Water), Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Thioglycollate,Cetostearyl Alcohol, Strontium Hydroxide,Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parfum (Fragrance).
- Follow the directions for use.
- Before applying HUSH® for the first time, test your skin reaction by applying a small amount to your inner arm.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If the product accidently gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advise.
- Do not use immediately after a hot bath.
- Do not use alcoholic solution, soap or deodorant immediately after use.
- Do not use Hush on irritated, injured or broken skin.
- Do not use on sunburnt skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not use on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours.
- Do not use if you have had skin reactions from other hair removal creams in the past.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.